Lemon Pepper Chicken
Who doesn't love Chicken infused with lemon juice & pepper ?? Pairing it with just Dal & Rice is the best combination ever !!
Servings 3 people
- Marination bowl & pan
For Marination :
- 500 grams Chicken (big cut pieces)
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 1 cup Coriander (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. Pepper powder
- 1.5 tbsp. Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder (optional)
- Salt (as per taste)
For Frying :
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Garam masala(Mixed Spices) powder
- 1 tbsp. Pepper powder
- 1.5 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 Green chilies (sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp. Yoghurt
- Prepare the marination : Add all ingredients mentioned in the marination section in the given order. Give it a good mix and let it rest for 60 minutes. *Please note – Chili powder is optional, I add it in my marination to give it a little extra spice and color.
- Post 60 minutes, take a pan, add butter and spread it all over. Then add the marinated chicken. (keep the remaining marination for further use)
- Now sprinkle garam masala powder, pepper powder and lemon juice. Give the chicken a good toss so that the spices and juice are evenly spread.
- Then add chopped garlic and sliced chillies.
- Once the chicken start to cook, add the remaining marination and yoghurt. This gives a good texture to your chicken, infusing all the ingredients into it.
- Fry until golden brown and then Relish!!!!
Super quick & easy. Do give this recipe a try & don’t forget to comment below !!
HAPPY COOKING !!