Mutton Mince (Kheema) Cutlets
Every one loves to snack & making it at home is just cherry on the cake !! Mutton Kheema Cutlets have been my forever favorite and so I've brought my very own quick & easy recipe to it !!
Servings 3 people
- Mixing Bowl & a Pan
Hero Ingredient :
- 1.5 kg Mutton Mince (Kheema)
For Marination :
- 1 medium Onion (fine chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (fine chopped)
- 1 Green Chili (fine chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Spices (Garam Masala) Powder
- 1 tbsp Mutton Masala or Mangalorean Bafat Masala or East Indian Bottle Masala (any one)
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs (for binding)
For Coating :
- 1 bowl Bread Crumbs
For Frying :
- 2 tbsp or as per requirement Olive oil or whichever available.
- Add Mutton mince and all the marination ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix and smash well until all the ingredients are well combined and form the shape of a dough.
- Keep this marination to rest for about 60 minutes.
- Post that, give the marination a good mix . Then take handful of the mixture and start giving it a thin elongated square shape.
- Spread a thin layer of bread crumbs on a plate. Give a light coating of the bread crumbs to the Cutlets.
- Take a pan, add oil and put the cutlets in. We need to shallow fry them.
- Let it fry for 8 to 10 minutes, once it turns brown give it a flip and fry the other side too for the same duration.
- Once all sides turn brown, take it off the pan and Serve.
- These cutlets taste best with Green chutney & Tomato ketchup !!
Give the recipe a try & do share your feedback in the comments below !!
For quicker updates on my posts “allow” push notifications & follow me on Instagram & Facebook – Links to it are right at top of this post.
HAPPY COOKING !!