Almost everyone loves a pair of fluffy pancakes with nutella or maple syrup in the mornings or even gulping them as desserts. Why rely on pancake mixes when you can do it all by yourself in just a few quick, easy steps!
Servings 4 people
- Mixing bowl, a whisk & non-stick pan!
- 1.5 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Sugar(powder)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter(melted)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Banana(smashed)
- 2 tbsp Nutella or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Banana(sliced)
- 4 Strawberries(big cut)
- In a large mixing bowl, put together all dry ingredients, i.e., flour, baking powder, baking soda and powdered sugar. Give it a good mix.
- Now add milk, melted butter, vanilla essence.
- Then add eggs or smashed banana, as per your preference.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Pre-heat the non stick pan for a minute, add 1/4th cup of pancake batter, making a small circle. Do not spread the batter with any utensil.
- Let pancakes cook until bubbles start to form, then flip on to the other side and cook again for 2 minutes.
- Once golden brown, take it off the pan, drizzle some powdered sugar, nutella or maple syrup, as per your choice.
- Add bananas, strawberries or any other fruit you would like to pair your pancakes with.
- Serve hot and indulge!!
Give this recipe a try & share your feedback in the comments below!!